- Fine vachetta leather
- 100% leather insole & outsole
- Built in, leather heel
- Slip resistant, rubber gel top heel of 3mm
- Ankle strap / oval buckled
Nemesis Sandals are in Italian/EU sizing. All of our shoes are true to size and we recommend to order the size you are used to wear.
In case of a half size, please order the next larger size.
Our sandals are handmade upon order, therefore please allow a time period of approximately 10-15 days to prepare them. Shipping costs and delivery time, (once dispatched) are:
- Greece: Elta Courier, Free (2 working days). COD is also available up to 200€.
- European Union: UPS or DHL (economy) 10€ (4-5 working days) & UPS or DHL (Express) 20€ (2 working days)
- Europe NON-EU, USA & Canada: UPS or DHL Express 20€ (2-3 working days)
- Rest of the world: UPS or DHL Express 25€ (2-3 working days, depending on location)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for orders over 200€.
Orders shipped outside of the European Union (EU) will be subjected to custom taxes and duties. This cost is the responsibility of the customer and is payable on receipt of delivery of goods.
Due to high tariff rates imposed by the customs in some countries, we suggest to use the Registered Post only. The cost is 20€ and delivery time is between 7-15 working days, (depending on location). Such an option will be automatically offered during your check out and after stating the destination country. Such countries are:
Argentina / Bolivia / Brazil / Chile / China / Colombia / Ecuador / Egypt / Falkland Islands/ French Guyana / Guyana / Honduras / Mexico / Nicaragua / Panama / Paraguay / Peru / Russian Federation / Serbia, Republic of / Suriname / Switzerland /Turkey / Uruguay / Venezuela
For more information on Delivery & Shipping, please refer to Clauses 9-10 in our Terms & Conditions. For any questions, on the subject matter feel free to use our Contact Form.
The above currency conversion tool gives you an indication of the value of any foreign currency you may hold against Euro. The amount charged in your currency will depend on the exchange rate at the time of purchase and any conversion fees charged by your credit card company.